We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects.
We will regularly evaluate progress to our environmental aims:
- Complying with the requirements of applicable environmental legislation
- Assessing the environmental effects of business operations
- Preventing pollution for the protection of the environment
- Raising environmental awareness to our staff
- Train staff where required
- Actively promoting recycling internally
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency
- Setting objectives, monitoring progress and reviewing performance
We will implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.