Dedicated eCommerce fulfilment facilities on three continents
Strategically located in Hong Kong, New Jersey, Felixstowe and Heathrow our Customs approved warehouses are designed for super-efficient inventory management, eCommerce fulfilment, value-added warehousing and returns processing.
Flexible warehousing worldwide
With dedicated facilities on three continents, open up to 24 hours, you can service regional customers and use our cross border solution to reach global markets.
- Dedicated secure facilities
- Security vetted personnel
- Constant stock monitoring means you only pay for the space you use
- We track and update your stock and inventory adjustments in real-time to avoid overstocking
- Flexible storage to meet peak demand
- Manage stock levels and stock movements, to control costs and increase productivity
Our inventory management systems give you a real-time view of your inventory and order fulfilment status.
- Real-time monitoring
- 24/7 secure access on any device
- Stock level control
- Inventory monitoring
- Bespoke reporting
- Onsite support and stock checks
“The team are awesome and the flexibility is so good”
I’ve never experienced a warehouse operation that is so proactive in its approach and communication. We are notified when product has been received and stay updated until the inventory is available for sale. And the stuff they do in the background is good too. Stock is moved, at the optimum time, from low-cost high-density storage to a variety of pick operations to maintain fulfilment efficiency and keep costs down. Plus we only pay for what we use AND everything ramps up, when we need it to.